Your evolution starts with us
You’ve studied hard and you are interested in finding out about opportunities beyond the mainstream accounting roles such as audit or tax but you’re not sure what the alternative is?
Participating in the Ferrier Hodgson Vacationer Program is an excellent way to gain a first-hand understanding of the diversity of work that can open up beyond the mainstream. It provides an opportunity to see what we do and what we’re like.
Your Vacationer experience
As a vacationer you will:
- participate in a structured program;
- attend regular information sessions;
- get to ask lots of questions;
- gain an appreciation of our supportive and open culture;
- work closely with Partners and Senior Accountants on active matters; and
- be exposed to complex and challenging work.
The information sessions you attend and experiences you have will give you a real insight into our full range service lines including corporate advisory, restructuring and turnaround services, forensic accounting and forensic IT.
The Ferrier Hodgson vacationer program ensures this important decision making process is two-way, enabling us to find out more about you, and you to decide whether our firm is right for you.
We recruit for summer vacationer placements in April to fill graduate positions in November/ December of the same year.
To apply for the vacationer program you should be in the penultimate year of your undergraduate degree. Many of our vacationers are offered full-time graduate roles so you should also be interested and available for a graduate position upon completion of your studies.
The recruitment process has four stages. Only successful candidates will be invited to attend the following stage:
1. Apply – complete the online application and submit your CV together with a cover letter.
2. Group assessment – participate in a group activity.
3. Interview – attend an interview with HR and senior staff.
4. Offer – success candidates will receive a letter of offer.
Click here to see our current positions.