Looking back, looking forward Australian Retail Outlook 2018
Hear from our digital, performance improvement and turnaround experts discuss everything retail in this year’s addition of the Australian Retail Outlook.
There were some exceptional performers and plenty that didn’t quite make the cut, from:
- The shining light of fast fashion to the combative conglomerate.
- The encroachment of various Internationals to the floundering franchise model.
- The rise of the digital marketplace to the demise of the department store.
Our experts also delve into the trends disrupting both the local and global space including:
- What you need to know about the elephant (Amazon) in the room.
- The ever-changing consumer – driven by the buying power of Millennials.
- Embracing virtual and augmented reality – the (not too distant) future of retail.
Read what James Stewart, Ian Renwood and Neeraj Sharma have to say to Inside Retail HERE:
FORWARD: PAGE 4
WINNERS AND LOSERS: PAGES 16- 24
P 17: SFG enters the trenches
P 18: Department stores losing ground
P 18: Topshop or Topstop
P 20: Catching on to Australian retail
P 22: International becomes local
P 23: Franchise fumble
P 24: Shine bright like a diamond
RETAIL TRENDS: PAGES 25 - 32
P 26: Amazon: What you need to know
P 29: Why millennials matter
P 30: VR/AR: Exploring new worlds
P 31: Change the way you pay
P 32: New Insolvency laws set to create change
Click on the PDF below to read the publication: