Last year's retail trends and forecasts for the year ahead: The Australian Retail Outlook 2019
Hear from our digital, performance improvement and turnaround experts discuss everything retail in this year’s addition of the Australian Retail Outlook.
There were some exceptional performers and plenty that didn’t quite make the cut, from:
- The shining light of fast fashion to the combative conglomerate.
- The encroachment of various Internationals to the floundering franchise model.
- The rise of the digital marketplace to the demise of the department store.
Our experts also delve into the trends disrupting both the local and global space including:
- What you need to know about the elephant (Amazon) in the room.
- The ever-changing consumer – driven by the buying power of Millennials.
- Embracing virtual and augmented reality – the (not too distant) future of retail.
Read what James Stewart, Phil Quinlan and Neeraj Sharma have to say to Inside Retail HERE:
FORWARD: PAGE 4
WINNERS AND LOSERS: PAGES 19- 24
P 19: JB HI-FI: From strength to strength
P 20: ACCENT: Stepping up in 2019
P 21: MECCA: A retail makeover
P 22: MYER: Who said retail is easy?
P 23: "Just Afterpay it"
P 24: Franchising Headwinds
RETAIL TRENDS: PAGES 27 - 32
P 27: Last mile stand
P 28: Australia's new retail calendar
P 29: The age of brandsparency
P 30: Stand for something
P 32: AMAZON: one year on
Click on the PDF below to read the publication or the individual articles below: