Brisbane apartment market review 2019: Sale prices and volume of sales are down and settlement periods are longer
In this review, we provide the latest insights on the Brisbane Apartment Market, based on our ongoing research of the market over the past two years looking at who is funding and the extent of residual stock.
This research emanates from our database of 162 projects of greater than 25 apartments in size, and in turn 19,230 apartments, which are currently under construction or recently completed.
This review looks at the below, please click here
or on the report below to read the full copy.
5. Project funding
7. Increasing unsold developer stock
8. Other trends
9. Managing settlement risk
10. Expectations for the future
11. Snapshot of the market
12. Our Queensland property team
How can we help?
Our data set enables us to provide detailed and actionable insights to stakeholders in the market. We have a team of experienced property professionals with extensive involvement in the residential apartment sector. This team includes our Azurium Real Estate experts who have coalface experience stemming from their background in senior leadership roles at market-leading organisations.
Where appropriate, our team can work with and advise developers and financiers with regard to their exit strategy, facilitating project completion, mitigating settlement risk and sale of remaining stock.
To find out more, or for further information as to how we can assist, please contact one of our property team members below or our Azurium Real Estate expert
- Will Colwell, Practice Leader, Brisbane
- Tim Michael, Partner, Brisbane
- Brett McAuliffe, Executive Director, Azurium Real Estate, Brisbane
- Sallyanne Pitt, Director, Brisbane
- Peter Gumbley, Director, Sales and Project Marketing, Azurium Real Estate, Brisbane
- Cameron Mana, Director - Development, Azurium Real Estate, Brisbane
- Andrew Willsford, Valuations Specialist, Azurium Real Estate, Brisbane
- Andrew Keeble, Retail Leasing Specialist, Azurium Real Estate, Melbourne