Andrew has significant experience in large, complex engagements.
Andrew is a Partner in our West Australian practice with more than 15 years experience in restructuring, informal workout, corporate recovery and financial due diligence engagements. Andrew has been involved in a number of complex restructuring and recovery matters, many of which have been based in the energy and resources, property and agribusiness sectors.
Andrew also has experience working in Asia on a number of assignments, which included challenging multi-jurisdictional restructuring and work-out teams, with assignments ranging from Jakarta and India to the Philippines. He also has significant hands-on site experience having travelled to many operating mine sites, property and agribusiness properties throughout Western Australia.
Andrew is well regarded for his technical skills and combined with his strategic thinking and hands-on experience has assisted and delivered solutions to clients in the most complex and time driven situations.
Recent major projects
Receivership of Wiluna Gold mine and subsequent sale of mine to an ASX listed entity
- Advisor to ASX listed iron ore producer and gold producer
- Receivership of Salitage winery, Pemberton
- Receivership of Western Desert Resources Limited, iron ore producer, Northern Territory
- Advisor during restructure of Mirabela Nickel Limited
- Administration of Rewards Group and 45 managed investment schemes
- Receivership of Rivershores Development, encompassing 59 luxury apartments on Fremantle riverfront