Craig has more than 26 years experience in corporate restructuring and insolvency
Craig has more than 26 years experience at Ferrier Hodgson specialising in corporate recovery, business turnaround and corporate advisory work. His experience gained from assisting businesses of all sizes enables him to provide fresh views on current situations and recommend clear and innovative solutions.
Craig has undertaken a large number of trade on and consulting assignments for banks and companies across a broad spectrum of industries and adopts a “hands on approach in each assignment. Craig specialises in the retail, manufacturing and not for profit sectors.
Craig has extensive experience in decision support roles and has worked closely with all major financiers in identifying and implementing performance improvement and turnaround strategies.
Major recent projects
Craig has conducted numerous business reviews, most of them confidential, and has a great understanding of issues facing business operations. He has played key roles in a number of major assignments, including:
- Restructuring and divestment of a manufacturer of side lifters (Steelbro New Zealand Ltd).
- Trading, restructuring and divestment of the Colorado Group of companies (5 brands).
- Restructuring and divestment of Australian Discount Retail.
- The controlled closures of WOW Sight and Sound and Australian Music Group ( Allans & Billy Hyde).
- Managing operations and successful sale of Collins & Aikman’s Spanish automotive plant (This assignment dealt with a multitude of cross-border jurisdictions issues (Spain, United Kingdom and USA).
- Strategic and Pre Lending reviews of large retail chains.
- Identifying substantial working capital savings of a large private company.