Jim has over 15 years experience specialising in insolvency and corporate restructuring
Jim has been involved in a number of formal and informal restructuring assignments involving complex business structures and syndicated lending facilities.
He has considerable experience in undertaking pre-lending reviews, independent business reviews and investigating accountant reports, assessing the financial position of borrowers and identifying strategies to restructure or reduce debt.
Jim leads the Manufacturing team.
Recent major projects
Jim has completed assignments across a wide range of industries including finance, automotive, mining, recruitment, manufacturing, transport and medical devices.
Jim’s experience includes:
- Advisor to the senior lender to one of Australia’s largest ship building companies.
- Administrator of APB Britco, one of Australia’s largest manufacturers and distributors of modular buildings.
- Advisor to the senior lender to a multinational retail apparel group.
- Administrator of Rollpress Proplate Group, one of Australia’s largest integrated steel engineering groups.
- Receiver of the Gourmet Food Group of companies incorporating Waterwheel Industries, Pitango and Rosella Foods.
- Receiver of the Rick Damelian Group of motor vehicle dealerships.
- Administrator of the North Group of restaurants, incorporating Becasse.
- Restructuring adviser to the banking syndicate of a large UK / Australian recruitment group.