Peter has over 25 years experience specialising in insolvency and restructuring in Australia, the US, and Asia
Peter has been involved in a number of formal and informal restructuring assignments involving complex business structures and syndicated lending facilities in Australia, the United States, South East Asia and Japan.
Peter has completed assignments in a wide range of industries including refining and petrochemicals, cement, renewable energy, finance/securities, structured finance and leasing, transportation, steel, textiles, agriculture, hotels, telecommunications, manufacturing, and information technology.
Major recent projects
- Financial Adviser to a syndicate of international lenders and export credit agencies with an exposure of USD1.5 billion to Jurong Aromatics Corporation, a refining and petrochemical complex based in in Singapore.
- Restructuring adviser to a listed producer to rare earth minerals.
- Receiver and Manager of renewable energy generator, Sunshine Electricity.
- Receiver and Manager of the Allco Finance Group, which was one of the most complex restructurings/formal appointments in Australian corporate history. The syndicates exposure was AUD1.1 billion.
- Restructuring adviser to the noteholders of the Octaviar Group.
- Receiver and Manager of the Hurlstone Earthmoving Group.
- Restructuring adviser to the Japanese Government on the restructuring of the Kanebo Group.
- Liquidator of the Japanese assets of the AgfaPhoto Group.
- Restructuring adviser to the lending syndicate and later Court appointed Plan Administrator of Thai Petrochemical Industry PCL.