Phil has more than 14 years experience specialising in restructuring and financial investigation in Australia and the UK.
Phil has experience in all types of formal corporate insolvency appointments as well as informal advisory and workout assignments including investigative accountant reviews, pre-lending reviews and due diligence.
Phil has completed assignments in a wide range of industries from retail and hospitality, to manufacturing and automotive.
Major recent projects
- Taking a leading role in the receivership and sale of the Keystone assets, comprising of a national portfolio of 18 food and beverage venues.
- Undertaking an independent business review and provision of advice to the board and the company's bankers in respect of a national construction services provider with annual turnover of approximately $500 million. The review focused on the company's increased working capital requirements as a result of significant recent expansion.
- Significant involvement in the receivership of the SubZero Group, a listed mining services operator based in the Upper Hunter Valley, NSW.
- Undertaking an independent business review on behalf of a banking syndicate of a national equipment hire company with a fleet of approximately 4,000 assets.
- Consulting to a major bank on a large cross-section of its loan portfolio.