Samantha is a property specialist
She has been involved with property for over 17 years and has extensive knowledge of the Australian commercial and residential property sectors. Her negotiation skills, keen eye for detail and passion for property ensures dynamic solutions and outcomes. As a chartered accountant, and a licensed real estate agent, her skills and experience bring a unique set of skills that blends financial analysis with real hands-on property expertise.
Samantha’s particular proficiency is dealing with complex and problematic properties on behalf of her clients. She is adept at developing and implementing practical solutions to enhance property assets and developing and managing divestment solutions to ensure the best possible price is achieved.
- Management and realisation of a 50% share in 1 Spring Street, Melbourne, an iconic building leased to Shell and held in a complicated trust structure.
- Played an important role in the highly successful remediation, development and subdivision of a 200 hectare site near Newcastle, NSW – the largest contaminated industrial site in Australia of its time.
- Managed defect rectification works prior to completing a project marketing campaign to sell 52 apartments and 28 retail premises.
- Project managed the divestment of a national portfolio of approximately 70 contaminated sites for a large multinational company.
- Controlled the leasing of in excess of 1,000 retail premises including managing the transition of the sites to purchasing entities.
- Trouble shooting subdivision issues, compliance with permits and sourcing car parking for a 66 unit independent living development.