Tim assists companies and stakeholders to decide the most appropriate strategy for turnaround or restructure.
Tim commenced employment with Ferrier Hodgson in 1996 and was promoted to partner in 2013. As a restructuring professional, Tim provides hands-on expertise to achieve results from complex and challenging restructuring and turnaround situations.
Tim has wide ranging experience across a number of industries including agribusiness, aquaculture, automotive, manufacturing, property/construction and tourism. Tim works with different stakeholder groups to decide and implement the most appropriate strategy for corporate restructuring, including financial and operational turnaround or insolvency solutions.
Major recent projects
Whilst on secondment to the UK, Tim was an integral member of the team which restructured the Federal Mogul Group's UK and European operations over a two year period. Federal Mogul was a worldwide leader in the manufacture of automotive components.
- Review, advisory role and ultimately Receiver and Manager of a vertically integrated aquaculture farm based on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia.
- Administrator and subsequent Liquidator of Termite Resources NL – an iron ore mine in Coober Pedy, South Australia.
- Administrator and subsequent Liquidator of B.J. Jarrad Pty Ltd – a major civil works operation in Adelaide and regional South Australia.
- Review and advisory role to a financier of a major vineyard holding in the Coonawarra region in South Australia.
- Review and balance sheet restructure through new equity investors of a Group which owned and operated 35 tourist parks across Australia.
- Review and monitoring role of an independent supermarket operator in Adelaide resulting in an equity raising to reduce secured debt.
- Receiver and Manager of a property development at Mt Buller, Victoria.