Wayne has a particular focus on cross border insolvencies, complex restructuring and early intervention
Wayne is a Partner in our Western Australian practice with over 18 years of experience in a variety of fields including corporate restructuring, audit, corporate finance and business/corporate advisory services. This broad background of experience places Wayne in a unique position to assist clients with both financial and operational restructures, identify opportunities for early intervention and provide a holistic approach to crisis management.
Since joining Ferrier Hodgson Wayne has provided a combination of formal and informal restructuring and strategic services, including independent business reviews and large cross border insolvency and restructuring matters, several of which have been based in the energy and resource industries and have involved communication with large creditor and stakeholder groups.
Through focused planning Wayne is able to deliver solutions to complex restructuring problems, particularly in respect of cross border insolvencies and informal restructuring assignments.
Recent major projects
- Minera Gold Limited
- Western Desert Resources Limited
- Noble Mineral Resources Limited, which includes the first ever insolvent Scheme of Arrangement in Ghana
- A large syndicate of banks with exposure in the energy sector
- Copperco Limited
- Windimurra Vanadium Limited
- GBS Gold Pty Ltd
- Great Southern Limited
- Number of Independent Business Reviews with a high proportion of successful workouts