Special situations services
Investors who focus on distressed and special situations opportunities require advisers who understand their market dynamic, and have the experience and network to provide direct advice and innovative solutions.
The high level of risk attached to investing in distressed and special situations demands a high standard of advice.
Utilising our extensive experience dealing with distressed situations, we provide investors seeking new opportunities with insights that help identify the best potential investments available.
As one of the most experienced restructuring advisors in Australia and Asia, our team produces innovative restructure solutions through both solvent and insolvent mechanisms to produce better returns for investors.
Our Special Situations team provides distressed and special situations investors with a broad range of corporate advisory and transaction services. Our offering includes:
- Providing insights on investment opportunities;
- Due diligence (buy and sell side);
- Identifying prospective vendors and providing introduction opportunities;
- Sourcing investment funds for distressed businesses;
- Operational improvement strategies; and
- Restructuring advice and services for investors.
Why choose Ferrier Hodgson
The Special Situations team has a track record of buy-side and sell-side advisory engagements. Our team has:
- An extensive knowledge database of investment opportunities in the region;
- Core restructuring skills suitable for distressed and special situation engagements; and
- A large network of distressed and special situation investors willing to invest in the Australian, New Zealand and Asian market.