Strategic business reviews
Strategic business reviews provide an independent assessment of an organisation’s strategic, operational and financial status, delivering clear independent insights and recommendations for business improvement, where required.
As the global digital revolution takes hold, organisations are facing a business climate which is more competitive and more likely to be subject to disruptive change than any time in modern history. Organisations today are facing business challenges and assessing opportunities that previously they may not have encountered or considered.
Strategic business reviews involve an in-depth examination of an organisation. This provides the Board, Senior Management and other stakeholders with an independent assessment of its strategic, operational and financial status. These assessments often provide the necessary platform from which to assess strategic and/or operational changes and initiatives.
Our service offering includes;
- Business strategy
- Organisational mapping
- Business process reengineering
- Data analytics
- Turnaround program design and management
- Interim management
- Acquisition and divestment management
- Cash flow & financial performance analysis
- Succession planning and implementation
Why choose Ferrier Hodgson
Our experienced team has conducted hundreds of strategic business reviews, across a broad range of industries and for a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Partner-led project teams;
- Independent and objective advice;
- Experienced industry experts embedded in our project teams;
- Access to the skills of our wholly owned management consulting practice Azurium; and
- Clear reports and recommendations.