When fraud, corruption or other inappropriate behaviour threatens to undermine business processes and business integrity, our investigations deliver the information you need to respond decisively and to meet stakeholder expectations.
Inadequately addressing allegations or concerns about legal, regulatory or organisational non-compliance can attract regulatory intervention or litigation and cause financial and reputational damage.
Our team combines forensic accounting, law enforcement and IT skills with commercial acumen and experience in sensitive situations.
By working collaboratively with you, we plan and deliver investigations in a way that targets relevant issues and handles evidence in a forensically-sound way.
Our capability includes investigations of:
- Fraud and misconduct
- Bribery and corruption
- Regulatory non-compliance
- Accounting manipulation and financial reporting misstatements
- Misuse of intellectual property and confidential information
- IT security and privacy breaches
- Non-compliance with organisational policies and procedures.
Why choose Ferrier Hodgson
Our investigations team provide:
- An independent and objective mindset;
- Responsive service and quick to mobilise resources;
- Proven methodologies that have regard to evidentiary requirements and procedural fairness;
- Team members who are respectful of confidentiality and sensitive to reputation issues;
- Clear reports; and
- Realistic recommendations and implementation services.