Forensic IT specialists provide timely assistance in preparing for disputes and legal proceedings through the collection, review and preservation of electronic communications.
The volume and frequency of electronic communications keeps expanding. The ability to secure cost effective electronic discovery (e-discovery) is critical. At Ferrier Hodgson we recognise that e-discovery is now a common legal procedure for the collection and review of electronic and paper-based documents for litigation and other legal purposes.
Ferrier Hodgson Forensic IT provides a full service e-discovery and litigation support services that can be tailored to a client’s specific requirements covering:
- Evidence collection (data and paper based)
- Early Case Assessment (ECA)
- Web-based matter hosting (secure, web-based review of your cases)
- Subjective document review
- Electronic court (eCourtBook – from hearing to judgement)
When selecting an e-discovery provider, it is important to select a firm with the flexibility and skills to adapt the service depending on the size and complexity of the matter in hand.
Through engaging our Forensic IT specialists, you reduce the risk of spoiling data (or accidental data destruction) and allows our clients to focus on their areas of expertise.
Why choose Ferrier Hodgson
Our Forensic IT team provides a customized e-discovery service to our clients through:
- Implementing a “best of breed” technology approach, whereby we don’t rely on a single technology platform to perform early case assessment, data hosting and legal review;
- Customised approach depending on the individual circumstances of each matter;
- Tailoring the technology capabilities to the exact needs of each case; and
- A transparent and cost-effective service for our clients.
Regardless of the size and scope of the matter, we will provide high quality and specifically tailored e-discovery and litigation support services using a transparent and highly competitive costing model.