Financiers, creditors and company officers with exposure to entities experiencing financial distress require an insolvency services provider to facilitate outcomes to maximise value for all stakeholders.
In times of financial uncertainty or distress, stakeholders including lenders, businesses, creditors and advisers often need expert assistance and advice.
Ferrier Hodgson is a leading provider of restructuring and turnaround services throughout Australia and Asia.
All engagements are supported by highly skilled teams including qualified insolvency practitioners, restructuring professionals and industry experts. Our emphasis is on providing quality and timely analysis, advice and solutions to businesses facing financial difficulties, and their stakeholders.
Ferrier Hodgson embraces a turnaround and restructuring culture, but remains acutely aware that in certain circumstances the best outcome is to implement formal insolvency proceedings to minimise any adverse financial impact on stakeholders.
Our insolvency services include:
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deeds of Company Arrangements
- Creditors' Voluntary Liquidations
- Receiverships (Private or Court Appointed)
- Court Liquidations
- Provisional Liquidations
- Members' Voluntary Liquidations (for solvent companies)
- Bankruptcy and personal insolvency services
Why choose Ferrier Hodgson
Ferrier Hodgson always provides high quality services to financiers, creditors and companies facing financial distress. Our clients get access to:
- Highly skilled specialists who bring innovative and practical solutions;
- Specialists with a proven track record in facilitating restructuring outcomes;
- A respected brand that provides confidence in the process;
- A trusted advisor that is cost-effective and outcomes focused;
- Thorough investigative capabilities; and
- Large pool of industry experts to ensure our teams include members with deep industry experience to compliment our high level of financial acumen.