Read the latest Australian Retail Outlook
In conjunction with Octomedia, publisher of Inside Retail, our Australian Retail Outlook 2017 is now available. Sign up here to download your free copy.
- Retail predictions for 2017
- Results from Inside Retail’s latest reader survey
- Executive perspectives from Terry White Group, Super Retail Group, Asian Restaurant Concepts, Lush, Oxfam Australia trading and Disrupt Sports
- Expert forecasts from Michael Page, Retail Doctor Group, NORA, Deloitte, GFK, IbisWorld, Savills, Mima Design, CBRE and Neto
This edition also features a number of contributions from Azurium’s team of experts:
- 2016 Scorecard: Winners and losers | page 38
A look back at the winners and losers of 2016 and predict the big trends of 2017.
- Trending in 2017: Food retail and the last mile | page 42
- Economic update: Uncertain times | page 50
The retail sector remains tough as the gears shift in a sluggish Australian economy.
- Delivering the 'magic' | page 52
Intelligent machines are ushering in the era of “predictive commerce”, which will put retailers one step ahead of their customers - but in a beneficial way for all concerned.
- Looking into the future | page 56
To survive and thrive, shopping centres will need to embrace new technology, adapt to consumer behaviour and differentiate.
- Nothing changes, if nothing changes | page 56
With the constant and ever-growing threat of disruption, it is vital to formulate a retail strategy that puts the customer first. It starts with a vision and a mission for success.
Get your copy here